Valgerahu – the place you’ve been looking for
Valgerahu residential plots are located in the city of Pärnu – in the district of Papsaare, on the banks of the beautiful Audru river, right across from the golf course in Valgeranna. It is a place for people who value nature, space and fresh sea air, but also find quick and comfortable access to city life important.
In addition to residential plots, a home port has been planned for the residents of Valgerahu – access to the sea will be quick and comfortable. A park between the houses provides an enjoyable and safe place for children to play with friends and for community activities.
Valgerahu – everything is close at hand
The Valgerahu residential area is located away from city noise, but offers quick access to the services necessary for comfortable living.
Within just just a five minute drive there are two kindergartens and a large grocery store. Pärnu’s city center and Audru School are ten minutes away.
Audru lasteaed Männituka
Advantages of Valgerahu
Valgerahu is a special place, its value is enhanced by many aspects.
- Both nature and the city are close at hand
- Plots facing the sun, river and sea
- Its own home port
- A riverside recreational area
- Valgeranna adventure park, disc golf, cafe and the beach have never been so close
- Valgeranna golf course just across the river
- Valid detailed planning
Valgerahu will have a residential district with its own port and riverside recreational area.
- 57 privately owned plots, 3 jointly owned plots
- Plots sized 1 200-1 300 m² are private and easy to maintain
- Plots face the sun, river and sea
- Community-owned forested park 9 000 m² in size and 3 000 m² riverside recreational area
- Electricity, water and sewage hookups on or near plot borders
- Planned dock with a boathouse, parking lot and 9 privately owned plots from 2 500 m² to 5500 m²
If you’re interested or would like more information, make sure to contact us.
+372 505 4466